Minneapolis, Minn. (January 6, 2020) – ELUX Marine, Inc., the electric Minnesota-based boat manufacturer, will launch its new Breeze™ and Stealth™ models of 100% electric pontoons at the Minneapolis Boat Show, January 24-27, 2020, and at the Minneapolis Lake Home and Cabin Show, February 7-9, 2020, both at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
The all-new Breeze is a 21’ aluminum electric pontoon built for trouble-free lake cruising and maximum enjoyment. The Breeze offers spacious integrated seating for 10, wide open transom, slide-out trash & recycling bins, and premium sound system. The Breeze will be debuted at the Minneapolis Lake Home & Cabin Show, with special boat show pricing available for delivery starting in April.
The new 2020 model of the Stealth is a 24’ fiberglass electric pontoon that now features multiple color options, including coastal white hull with sky blue vinyl wrap. The Stealth offers spacious integrated seating for 12, Garmin GPS navigation, slide-out cabinets for cooler, trash & recycling, and premium sound system. The Stealth will be on display at both the Minneapolis Boat Show and the Minneapolis Lake Home and Cabin Show, with special pricing offered at both shows.
Both models of the ELUX electric luxury pontoon are powered by a 72-volt, 420-amp lithium battery pack propelling a direct drive inboard electric motor at speeds in excess of 12mph. At cruising speed, the ELUX electric pontoons run for over 10 hours on a single charge and recharge simply by plugging into a standard electrical outlet.
ELUX Marine was started in 2018 by medical device entrepreneur Howard Root and boat craftsman Bart Jones to bring a new concept to boating – one that’s fresh, quiet, trouble-free, electric. The benefits of electric boating with the ELUX pontoons include
- Trouble-free: ELUX’s electric drive makes operating and maintaining a boat easy. There’s no gas to fill, no oil to change, no ignition to fail and no engine to winterize.
- Emissions-free: ELUX’s lithium battery pack means there’s no exhaust to smell and no emissions in the air or water. Gone are the days of gas spills and oil slicks.
- Noise-free: Electric boating means quiet boating. Passengers on the Stealth and Breeze can enjoy the sounds of nature, listening to music or quiet conversation without having to shout over a gasoline-powered engine.
To see the revolutionary Stealth electric pontoon at the Minneapolis Boat Show, visit ELUX Marine in Booth 17 at the Minneapolis Convention Center:
- Thursday, January 23rd from 2pm to 9pm
- Friday, January 24th from 12pm to 9pm
- Saturday, January 25th from 10am to 9pm
- Sunday, January 26th from 10am to 5pm
To see the all-new Breeze electric pontoon along with the Stealth and the Go-Float™ electric sun loungers at the Minneapolis Lake Home and Cabin Show, visit ELUX Marine in Booth 930 at the Minneapolis Convention Center:
- Friday, February 7th from 2pm to 8pm
- Saturday, February 8th from 10am to 6pm
- Sunday, February 9th from 10am to 4pm